The Alumil Supreme SD95 system is a series of Alumil for entrance doors with high quality specifications. The series includes a full range of straight insulation profiles for flat structures that give uniformity and homogeneity. In combination with the use of aluminum or glazing panels, it is the latest proposal of architectural trends and modern aesthetics.
- Maximum energy efficiency with Ud heating <<1.0 W / m2K.
- Use of extruded polyides that prevent the doors from deforming at large temperature differences between indoor and outdoor.
- Maximum sealing Using a central tire & three levels of EPDM tires.
- Large selection of security locks and hinges (hidden, cylindrical or external).
- Ideal front door for the Supreme S91 series of opening frames.
- Case width: 95 mm
- Sheet width: 95 mm
- Minimum apparent construction height: 161.4 mm
- Minimum apparent width ¨Τ¨: 106,4 mm
- Leaf weight: up to 180 Kg
- Glazing thickness: 24 to 54 mm
- Type of thermal insulation: polyols 34 mm wide, Kooltherm, Foam insulating material
– EN ISO 10077-2 Ud = 0,75 W/m2K
*For window dimensions 1,30 x 2,30 m and Up = 0,3 W/m2K