The Alumil Supreme S650 sliding heating system is the ideal choice for covering large openings, offering the possibility of creating highly cut structures, with high functionality, performance and minimal architectural design. A feature of the system is the improvement of living conditions through the enhancement of natural light thanks to the minimization of the visible aluminum frame, as a result of which the users of the buildings feel more open and the environment is more open to the outside.
- The profiles of the system are fully integrated in the masonry, ensuring maximum natural light.
- Obvious aluminum only 25 mm at the point of overlap.
- Additional hidden profiles available to facilitate water drainage.
- Use of stainless steel rollers for easy rolling and maximum functionality with high corrosion resistance.
- Possibility of implementation of all superimposed constructions including and angular.
- Possibility of creating multi-leaf constructions.
- Alternative for floor installation.
- Minimum visible construction height: hidden profiles
- Guide height: 59 mm
- Guide width: 164 mm
- Sheet height: 22/32 mm
- Sheet width: 62 mm
- Hook width: 25 mm
- Leaf weight: up to 600 Kg
- Glazing thickness: 45 mm
- Type of thermal insulation: Polydides, PVC
Heat permeability: – EN ISO 10077-2 Uw = 1,1 W/m2K
*For window dimensions 5,00 x 2,50 m and Ug = 0,7 W/m2K